Tuesday, January 18, 2011

THE Winners!

We have four winners, each one gets a $25 book giftcard. I'm jealous :D

Christina

Muse

The Dirigible Plum

Katy

Again, my heartfelt thanks to all those who participated and wrote wrap-up posts. I had a great time reading them all (and even got a little choked up, no lie) and I highly encourage everyone to read them. It's amazing to read about people who went from only reading 1-3 books about poc to 15!

Happy, happy Martin Luther King Day!

My favorite quote of his that ends up applying quite well to this challenge: "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

Winners you can email me or wait till I contact you (which should be in about 36 hours). Congratulations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment