Wednesday, January 5, 2011

December winner + Grand Prize Giftcards

Our December and last (but surely not least) winner for December is

Tarie!!

The review chosen was Tarie's Gay-Neck: The Story of a Pigeon by Dhan Gopal Mukerjii. I detest pigeons but Tarie claims the author makes birds fascinating....

Tarie, feel free to email me or you can wait for me to email you in about 48 hours. Everyone else, thank you so much for entering the poc reading challenge! It means a lot to me personally that so many people supported this challenge and I'm honored (and ecstatic) to be a part of it.

If you didn't win in 2010, cheer up not only could you win in 2011 by signing up to do the challenge again but you could 1 of our 4 grand prizes! Thanks to the amazing Carol at RiF (Reading is Fundamental) we have four giftcards. 2 for Borders and 2 for Barnes & Noble, each one is worth $25. I don't know how we are going to top that in 2011, but ah well :)

To win all you have to do is WRITE YOUR WRAP UP POST. And don't forget to link it up here. I really want to see if people met their goal, exceeded it or maybe need to do a bit better. So help me out. I'm giving everyone about a week (because I'm nice and I have finals next week haha) so please, please have your post written and linked up by January 14th 11:59 PM CT.

Oh and I love getting emails letting me know you received your prize (if you haven't emailed me already). Just sayin ;)

1 comment: