Friday, May 7, 2010

April Review Monthly Winner!

The April monthly reviews were excellent, a wide varity of books. I love visitng new blogs and reading their reviews, I've discovered some great new blogs :) Remember, if you visit the reviews and comment on them, you could win a prize at the end of the challenge.


Whaddya think of my new winner picture? I got bored with the last one so I decided to switch it up.

Anyhoo, the winner is....

Tea from I Love To Read

Yay! The review picked by random.org was Tea's review of Stigmata by Phyllis Perry Stop by Tea's blog and check out her other reviews.

Tea you have 48 hours to email me before I pick another winner. Please email me your mailing address and your choice of a book from the Prize List.

Also, I was thinking that it may be hard at the end of the year to pick one winner for commenting on the most reviews (thougthful comments not just 'good review'). So I'm looking for your thoughts on this, after all one of you could win the prize. The prize is a $25 bookstore of your choice giftcard. Should we have nominations, people could leave the names of people who have visited their reviews the most? Or something similar that rewards frequent commentors. OR should I (we) think of a different way to win at the end of the challenge?

Leave a comment with suggestions.

4 comments:

  1. Are you kidding??? I can't believe it. Thank you so much. I'm luvin' the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tea, if you could email me that would be great :)

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about your question regarding the end of the year prize and how to award it. Maybe instead of picking a commenter, use the end-of-challenge posts to pick a winner? Count up each review (or book read) and give the person one entry for each. Then pick at random?

    Just brainstorming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your idea! It's too hard to check commenters so let's do that =) I'll write about it in the monthly winner's post.

    ReplyDelete